- 1 cup of graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tbsp of melted butter
Mix together the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter in a bowl and set aside
- 1 package of cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1-½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Powdered sugar or White sugar
- 1 can of real whipped cream
In a bowl mix the cream cheese until smooth, combine pumpkin puree, sugar, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla. Mix until thoroughly combined.
Put the crust ingredients in the mason jar and press firmly into the bottom of the jar. Add the pumpkin filling followed by the whipped cream. Continue layering until the jar is full. Refrigerate for an hour.
This is a quick, easy and yummy dessert to try!
Tash ♥ xo